School Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (The building opens at 7:05 a.m. and all students should be picked up no later than 2:40 p.m.)
Attendance: According to the attendance laws of South Carolina, students who accumulate 3 consecutive unexcused or 5 cumulative absences will be placed on an Attendance Improvement Plan. Excuses for absences should be submitted to the classroom teacher or emailed to Sarah Assaley.
Early Dismissal: Any students requiring early dismissal should be signed out in the office before 2 p.m.
Tardiness: Parents are required to come into the office to sign their child into school if arriving after the tardy bell.
Carpool: The carpool line is extremely long. If all parents obey a few simple rules, the carpool line will be very efficient:
• Follow the direction of the staff members & safety patrol that are on duty.
• Please do not leave your vehicle unattended in the carpool line at any time.
• Do not pass another vehicle.
• Pull down as far as possible before stopping.
• Do not let children out of the vehicle on Satchel Ford Road.
School tours are parent-led and are coordinated through the PTO. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a parent tour guide will be in touch to schedule a time to visit the school.